Quality is the product of craftsmanship. It is the result of more than a century's expertise. The things that have been tried and tested over decades still need to inspire people both today and tomorrow.
To meet the most sophisticated of demands at any time, we are consistently working to increase our accomplishment with the greatest passion. This is what Pelikan quality is all about, and how we have worked for 180 years.
Our services at a glance
• Unlimited warranty on limited edition pens*
• Three-year warranty on Premium collection and Classic series
• Spare parts, repair, and engraving services
*The surface finishing in the form of Maki-e and Raden technique is not covered by the warranty, as it is an artistic handmade work that is unique on each fountain pen.
Pelikan writing instruments are crafted with care and assembled by hand.
On completion, their workmanship, and functionality are checked. The Pelikan fountain pen nib is manufactured with the greatest precision.
Each gold nib is polished and tested by hand. This guarantees the quality and reliability of Pelikan writing instruments.
Pelikan Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Werftstrasse 9, 30163 Hannover, Germany (“Pelikan”) therefore provides an extended manufacturer’s warranty for Pelikan writing instruments of the Premium and Classic series series in accordance with the terms below.
- Pelikan guarantees that Pelikan writing instruments are free of material and manufacturing defects for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. This warranty has no geographical restrictions.
- Pelikan shall remedy any material or manufacturing defects, either by repair or replacement with an equivalent product at its choice, free of charge during the warranty period. Products that are replaced become the property of Pelikan.
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear and defects caused by improper use or external influences such as allowing the writing instrument to drop, chemicals or extreme temperatures.
- If you have a complaint, please contact the retailer from whom you purchased the writing instrument. Or make initial contact by e-mail or post enclosing the proof of purchase, an explanation of the defect and, if applicable, photos to the address applicable to your place of residence mentioned overleaf. We will then review the complaint and notify you if it is necessary for you to return the product for further examination or repair.
If you live in a country that is not expressly mentioned, please contact email@example.com. Your case will then, if necessary, be passed on to Pelikan’s relevant international subsidiary.
- You shall bear the costs and risk of returning the writing instrument. We recommend that you insure the shipment.
- If a service is provided under the warranty, this does not extend or renew the warranty period.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights in the event of a defect. These rights may be exercised free of charge and are not limited by this warranty.